2011年5月27日星期五

American Lotus has become my second wife

E

Divorce is made Lu Lan.
She came back from work that day, see scenario is: her husband with another woman in his bed of deductive children should not be on screen. The blue eyes of the road may be an accident, but I absolutely was not accidental. I meant to humiliate her, so I deliberately take us Lotus in her fastest time from work to home to show to her.
However, seeing her in an instant loss of pale face and faltering body, my heart has a dull pain: her grief doesn't seem to be played out--maybe she still love me? just like me, despite the body out of the track, but at heart, will remain the most important positions reserved for her?
But now that it's all meaningless. Our divorce, arrow of is already in the string, even if I don't, she also want to send.
So to go their separate ways.
Let my surprise was that I transfer property of the resort, it is in vain. Because road blue do to nothing, she only took her clothes and her own keep down tens of thousands of dollars. However, at the time of signing the divorce agreement, she saw the moment lawyers provides list of common property, bowing many a sneer. She knew, of course, my net worth of property must not stop here, she thought of course, I did a property transfer in advance.
Ahead if she see my eyes with hate and resentment, then, in the aftermath of the sneer, her eyes look at me, they had left only indifference. Because she knows, this is not accidental but premeditated.

F

White Rose, thanks, red rose opened. American Lotus has become my second wife.
She seems to be the cost of a large, took thousands of block a week ago, a few days and kept me for money. At first thought she was used to buy clothes, I do not seem to. Gesanchawu for money but gradually found wrong with her, but didn't see her purchase of clothing, jewelry, her money, are used where the? do sth Think of ex-wife Lu Lan, I have a cold shiver.
American Lotus to find when I want it, I half-ture asked: "you took so much money with which to the? tell me, you like Lu Lan, the outside has a small white face!"
American Lotus reaction is rather strange that her Board up saying, "who are not Adonis, this contest just two women. "Two women? who? she and Lu blue? I have not had time to figure out that she is not head not tail out of one sentence:" do not always think others want to take away your property, I just want you to remember: everything I do, all because of you. ”
Since then, the American Lotus will have almost no longer come to me for money.
She did not come to me for money, but a man ran to the companies came to me for money, he offered to sell me a secret. He is so relaxed and sat across from me, said: "we have seen. "I certainly remember, even though we only have met once in the cafe, although his hair cut short, but I recognize that brought humiliation to me face.
That had done so sincere-like eyes flashed the cunning of the light, he said: "Lotus no longer give me money, I have no need to keep a secret for her. I tell you, your ex-wife doesn't understand me, have no affair. All of these are beautiful Lotus set trap. ”
He took out a few photos put to me, was Lu Lan in the mirror-coated lipstick. This is her natural behaviour, coated finish lipstick SIP the mouth, and then speak up lips, check it again.
"You know, using computer a photograph is very easy to do sth Day in the cafe of the quarrel, fall mobile phone, is played for you to see, purpose was to you see the cell phone behind the head stick. ”
"Well, you are blue in the downstairs access road from work, go to dinner with, how to explain? she cannot just to have dinner with a stranger?"
He smiled pride: "this is actually very simple. I just a favour of man's identity to her, telling her, I would like to restaurants in the MM of love, but is afraid of being rejected, seek help I will take with her to the MM sth When you leave the Café American Lotus always behind you, she saw blue to road work places you go, you call me that if I play play of sth "
In the coffee shop a few months ago with a blow on the no wave out of the, and now at last the abominable man in the face. When I called to security, let them put this scum threw out.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论