2011年5月27日星期五

A flower is open, there is a flower in a row

A flower is open, there is a flower in a row
A

A dozen consecutive days of rain, suddenly out of a round of sunny day today, people have a sense of joy. Me in the Cafe corner, watching the Sun such as broken gold scattered on the floor.
If it is, and Lu Lanlai, I will choose the Windows of the ground next to the location, because there was bright sunshine. A city is in the autumn and cold season, sitting in the Sun, is certainly the kind of wonderful to enjoy.
But I can't sit today window. Reason is very simple to people to date, blue is not a road, but a beautiful Lotus.
Lu Lan is my wife, American Lotus, is my "ambiguous". Each man's life will have two rose, a white flower, a red flower. Unfortunately, the road Blue has become my wife, so she is not a bed "Moon light" but cream – on the ground looks pure, but people feel cold.
Shallow slurping coffee, corner was not in the sunlight, think of us Lotus plump and enchanting, my body has a dry. I don't know what she played romantic, not come here to drink coffee. According to my ideas, direct reservation better meet acquaintances also need not worry.

B

American Lotus has not yet come.
Sitting opposite to that for men and women began to quarrel. Initially also very restrained, sound pressure is low, later women's first lost my cool, audio line gradually higher up, there are so few words without the consent of drilling in my ears "I not as good as a Lady of a certain age?! There is a married woman, you're so cheap, on a non-plug to put up a foot lover of sth do people see no light "
To intense quarrel, women came to catch up men put on the surface of the phone to use all the strength of a fall on the ground "I allow you to be very much in love with her!" Shop mobile phones into the tiles on the floor, with a dull SOBs, turned over several consecutive gendou and then slide to my feet. Is also very boring busy, I was filled with good pitching down to pick up the phone for him.
Nokia, with blue fluorescent that, once the rage, but as for now, is already outdated. Was also in use. However, Lu Lan also liked this camera, she says she likes the blue screen.
Is day cannot reading about people, and night cannot reading about Ghost, I just in heart wanted to has about road blue, on really see has road blue! however, not live, is in photo Shang! that fell in I feet of Nokia phone of back has a Zhang head posted, pair men and women in lens Qian side with face beep up lips like kissing fish as Kiss! and head posted Shang of that female of, not others, is I of wife!
With big head sticker, I stayed up maintains a bent over posture, others hold in your hand phone is silly. Someone me say "thank you" and reached out to me, I know what he means, wants to recover his cell phone.
Looking up, I'm angry staring eyes the man with long hair. I struggled to suppress, waved his fist to him by blocking his impulses. Naturally he did not know my ideas or Centerless observation inexplicable hostility I just took the phone out of my hand.
Also at this time, my "why ignorant" appears in front of me, affectedly sweet voice say, "honey, I come!"
I rage, a modified old Sven, coarse sound called: "KAO! what do you think you are heroic women chastity! also to put thou!" Lift the car keys baraq both gave orders, dumped her coffee to the burden of a startled face.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论