2011年5月27日星期五

you several points work

C

I called Lu Lan "you several points work? I'll call you for dinner?"
She hesitated for a moment "today? estimate today will not do it! I drove in the quarterly report, may not be so go home early sth Eat sth yourself on the outside, "she continues, I will" snap "to close the phone.
The big head sticker, the pair speak a mouth kissing between men and women, has been shaking in my eyes. I stopped the car far, opposite of blue, and then on foot came to road building, find a place to add your own hidden up.
I really see that man with long hair and this is not hard to find, because his arms that beam big red roses let him become eye-catching in the crowd. Then I saw my wife the pure, my wife of claiming overtime, walked out of the hold folder from the building. Side hair men immediately went rose gave her, and then point to the distance not far from the seafood restaurant, two people talking and laughing in that direction to sth
After I hide in the crowd, looked at them away like a movie. A Green Hat from imagination into reality, I should have been furious, but before eruption of a volcano, it is covered by a deep sadness, and not to export.
No wonder, she has been trying for it work, I thought, this is she tried to separate the performance of the original, is for the convenience of your own date with lover without being found sth
Everybody thought we were an affectionate couple, can in fact do? I want to smile, face is wet.
Day does not know when it began to rain.

D

The roses, blue and not take the road home, I don't know how she is handling. Throw? lover sent flowers, she also reluctant to throw away. Could it be that she and him outside, early with a fixed "base"?
Blue certainly did not think the road, the cloak of hypocrisy, be me through back in an accident. Therefore, she is still, as always, filled with gentle and kind xianshu always warm in cold and asked to me.
Eyed I surveythe see her, I could not help but dark it looks like a simple woman, subtlety is so deep. I was having an affair, many still have a guilty conscience, tryst and American Lotus back each time, she would have a little disturbing, but she, like all deserve, could leak from beginning to end.
She concealed the reason below can continue to hold my money if her lover until wanted out when statements are CIS-double double lives, can also kill me by surprise, my half of the property in the divorce. Clever, I not stupid. I worked hard to play down the exalted position, and let her so easily plunder?
I started quietly transferring industry of their own name, and strive to "loss" reduced to a minimum.
Me and blue, then sinking have lived. Lost my cool, but American Lotus. She laughed at me after a Cloud and rain: "Re: generous, so a large Green Hat on the discount, you can suffer? to replace me, I immediately divorce her!"
My heart sank "How do you know?!" Big head sticker thing, I didn't tell anybody, including us Lotus.
She yizheng, moment of confusion, and then say, "I actually met your wife several times in the Mall, she and the long hair and men hand in hand is as close as lovers of sth A fool can see that they have a leg sth I don't want to tell you, that you know will upset. However, the last time in the cafe, you raging away, I turn to see the man, guess you should be aware of, and otherwise will not be so angry. ”
I felt her soft hair, suddenly want to sigh. Mei Lin in my eyes, is a calculating woman, such a good opportunity to combat road blue, she should give it up for fear of me is sad, it is hard to come by.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论