2010年12月23日星期四

Dim in the light

Dim in the light

Embracing a walk in the dim light, you smiled and said: "If we can be like in high school now intimacy?" I smiled and silent, I think it should not. Your search in mind one can say with the words: "British children. If this time there drove over abducted me, how would you do?" The face of your childish question I think that was funny and cute I said that I will follow you.
Few of the dim light like us opposite direction, because at this time is the winter night 10 people were hastily drove to the place to rest. And we cling to each other, feeling the cold night the warmth of each other, no one would know my cold body has never been so real feel warm. In this cold winter, there is a girl because you have love and no longer feel cold.
Is a cold winter night, you waddle walk in the street. Your legs like a pot of lead so heavy, because I am stubborn I can not accept your apology, and even later he did not step to the next, but you mistakenly believe that I will not forgive you, no longer give you any chance.
In fact, you do not know, if you just re-tender at this time, I will no longer stubborn. But you do not, when you hit the heavy fist on the desk when the pain is not just you, I do not mind a small fist you back pain with inability to spread. But I struggled not up, since you want to go, then put it away with our feelings! Tears of pain in your wrist shed in my heart of countless marks. You did not notice my face, I have not finished at the right time, then you stormed out. I held on to bed unable to hold up the body, and found I had not eaten for two days. Began to laugh at myself, I can controlling the text, but also controlling my life, but I could not controlling my love. Love you so long, waiting for you for so long, but can not afford the hard-won this feeling a little bit of waves, so easy to you stormed out of the moment completely broken.
I have no strength to explain himself, but no energy to give you any reason. Yes, I am deeply in love with you, but when my body got up from the floor when that love seems to be a white paper. Indeed, in your heart had a woman, although you never be together, but you really have to like her. I hate her for this, that innocent woman, although she would not cause the slightest risk to me, but she existed, she claimed your heart. When you tell me if I want you to, you or I, but I can not let my heart calm down. You said in your heart, the position she and I are identical. I'm surprised at you real, but also had several of their scorn. I waited so long for you, to me half the time with only the soul back. You are with me, but your mind still wandering in another person's body. I am a confident person, I believe that time in the future I can make you forget everything, forget the memory of those who should not have. And if you give me some commitment, we will not deadlock to that stage, but now that everything sound of slamming doors in your sound will soon be gone.
Perhaps this is really a love should not have, is this is a mistake doomed love?

没有评论:

发表评论