2010年12月30日星期四

Heaven you doing

Heaven you doing

The past few days, unsettled, always feel there are endless thoughts, I know, another memorial day to you, you go for eighteen years, and I can not see you in heaven far away you know I used the How much courage to use the keyboard to beat out of you miss it? Far away in heaven you can see my words on the screen it? I can see the tears dripping on the keyboard it?

(Are you cold heaven, heaven was beautiful in heaven, there is no reincarnation, there is no Forget Love Potion, the years of the scars, do not ask the white and black ... ... helpless grief, children who think you have drunk, do not ask for and wrong, children are emaciated ......) Flower in the Mirror

Silence of the night, waves of singing sad heart to let this sink, tears filling her eyes just let the thought that the passage of time can heal the pain much better, but now understand that some pain can never be cured, It just was deliberately sealed sealed in my heart the deepest in memory, if not pay attention to touch, and it is still clear as ever, still pain would still hurt!

Project came in the dim moonlight, a man sitting in the window, so faint moonlight, surrounded himself, sad fishes continuously around the whole body, I know, the key to open the sealed memory that he called me the sound "girl" eighteen years, and once again hear the familiar call, how can I not cry, a quiet lonely night, his thoughts drifting away with a sad heart of the sky, drifting into the legend of the heaven, and I can not afford control it, only let it ride in the dark, Yufeng. Memories of the past as flood waves of my heart, let me dazed and helpless, suffering heart overflowing, open the windows, stars everywhere, as his eyes kept dropping tears, full of grief nowhere vent, filled with words of nowhere to talk to, only look up the night sky, raised his glass, heaven you can see it? To invite you to see me in a toast drunk with it? I drank a glass of wine to accompany it, and then tell me that you had in heaven, OK?

My thoughts drifted to you first met, the happy time, the twenty-year acquaintance, and now I am in the world, you are in heaven, the day we actually get along in this world as a moment of rubbing shoulders, eighteen years I have been deeply buried in the story of the year in memory of the most deep thought of the passage of time will slowly forget the pain will slowly forget the pain, will not remember to forget everything slowly, but I forgot , and many stories, as long as happened, the memory can not be deleted, many feel, not everyone can give out of. Out "girl" to unlock the memory seal, ears ringing sound of the whispers you: "girl, do not cry" "Do not worry girl, with my ah," seems like yesterday, the sound so clear, I How can we not sad, how can we not painful, could not cry ... ... how can we forget the words you had no choice: girl, we met at the wrong time, so I can be your brother, you make a pet good care of you love your brother. I know, you'd understand my heart, know my attachment to you, I know your heart, know that you are afraid that I wronged, know that you are more afraid of the secular bias that would hurt me would ruin me, so You would rather hurt themselves hurt yourself, do care about my love my brother, then I am too young, I am unable to fight what I as long as you promise me, always with me, you said, your My arms always open, how do you say stay away it is taking so hurry, go so cruel, so heartless to go, only the grief and pain left me, how could you not say a word to gone, you know, this is the release of my mind has been unable to really hurt. We went so far as heaven and earth, ghost passers full eighteen years.

没有评论:

发表评论