2010年12月30日星期四

Love stopped, has continued to miss

Love stopped, has continued to miss

Night, so lonely. Rain, so sad. Me alone, and quietly sit on the computer side, listening to sad songs, with those elegant words to tell my heart ... ...
Night sky, rain falling, splashing water jealously guarding my room, the heart, fatigue of the Inn, collection of thoughts on your whole life, how many feelings buried in here, how many remain in the imagination of melancholy! Sweet thoughts, it was my infatuation speechless tenderness, how much love can only be sealed at the bottom of my heart, quietly guarding the love of this land side, so that thoughts spread quietly concealed in your heart, take care! Fragile soul afraid of sleepless night, the heart has been missing from the blood of thorns, blood spattered the same traces as red roses, memorable, it hurts. Thoughts, like poison, I can only be alone in the spread of the poison that slowly eroded, slowly into the heart, slowly incurable ... ...
Night life, the rain's life, my life, life is so short! Frustrating night, but unfortunately the rain, but unfortunately I can only sleepless night in the elegant language, so that with lonely lonely years in the sing, let your thoughts flying, looking for footprints of love! Deep love, a touch of longing, little bit of romance, passion fishes have become in the past in your eyes smoke. The tears of my eye falls drop by drop, tears, thoughts and worries led to a glass of wine, a cup of people live in dreams, a cup of flowers break human intestinal wine!
It is wrong to start? This is doomed to tragedy? How to become your only wish I could accompany you to the old life, but romantic love is like the picture on the scarps, can only be appreciated from the untouchable! Forgive me, forgive me, I smell the flowers you do not see your sorrow, my sorrow hurt you again and again a soft heart! I do not expect you to forgive, your tenderness, your love, be cruel I hurt again and again!
I think you, in this quiet night, so quiet I could hear my heart tell you thoughts. Think about talking to you, how I wish to say to you: "I want you!" Can I have the courage, do not know, really do not know, usually indulgent, cynical me how, not even this courage? A man growing old alone, all the attacks on me sad and helpless, a kind of inexplicable pain reverberate in my heart, as if anxious thoughts in a way no end!
How I wish you forever, how I wish you the end of time, the appearance of your sealed my fate, and you, my love I promise never dare forget. A certain period in the life journey, to have you, no matter what the outcome, is a beautiful love ... ...
Night, in the cruel darkness of night, love stopped, has continued to miss! Let thoughts rolling through the lonely, what I was looking for, but I do not know you tonight, Trends and? Cover all the hypocrisy of the night. I had the most helpless, most tender embrace posture night! Love stopped, you go walking in my world inside out, maybe you have presence in my world a little bit over that time. Maybe you did not reside in my world too! But now you're gone not even a goodbye, leaving only the drop of my tears and endless sorrow crystal clear thoughts ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论