2010年12月23日星期四

Let me make a dream of a prosperous

Let me make a dream of a prosperous

I Bailan ni is not God, God is not my Bai Lan Ni, so I'm still on paper the preparation of our future work, just hope some day God looked into that part of my nest is not sad, to be touched , I am so excited to promise me a hand in old age reward you, hey, Xi Li, this dream of you that I do, OK?
The One
"Oh buy Karma fast in the test." This sentence is in the countdown to 10 days before the exam to write an article entitled "time, such as sand" the entire contents of the log in, and a big one letter not only to accommodate eight Great little word, the reason for engaging in such a formal, all mine to remind myself, because I played before this had been almost forgotten the fate of this change in the examination of the sacred.
【Two】
Time, such as sand, with only the thumb hold to the Buddha that I have lamented that, because I have stood for a moment the door, but I'm ready, but this sentence is not for my review , only for my dress.
"God, I'm here Guiqiu you, and you dress like my desire, kappa It says you can only hope that, like its name, close to that in the near able to answer that is best used copy points, Lining An Inheritance Zuxian Yong said step is not to stop the copying successful, Nike pray to random selection are right, so I believe you to be merciful as you desire them, seeing them with me is not easy these days . "muttered silently watching the cloudy more than 10 times less than this sentence, although a long string of words, but as long as to achieve better than that and consequently.
【Three】
114 of 119 sitting in the examination room, looking out the window the number of crows flying over the number of mosquitoes that did not see a bird, a little sad only in the test I have had nothing memorable scene, even the examination room with a long men who did not like, oh, a cup of the test room, to these conditions did not affect the students near the front of that mood, all things being the conduct of the imagination, but there was an accident, it seems as if , looks like my Da Yima see me ... in order to prevent the evolution of this cup down, I simply write a note to the teacher, a very simple after a few moves, I desperately toward the W . C ran, ran and over in the corridor, I smell the smell of the toilet's symbolic, but I do not going to the toilet, because I also found an outrageous than the UFO thing - ladies room has a good-looking guy in the hard The copying.
Inconstancy of human ah, when you see the UFO incident is a reflection of my first words, hey did not see a long test chamber the attractive people, the results also saw a beautiful powder room boys, the second reaction is This guy is definitely an old pervert.
In the face of this situation, I unusual calm, walked behind him, look out of the bloody battles of the copy he was still the answer, what a pity the main examination. I said something to his ear: "you're better than the two numbers is also diligent."
He suddenly come back.

没有评论:

发表评论